Helping Companies and Churches with Social Media is our Special Sauce
Here’s a Glimpse of our Services in the Social Marketing Space:
- Social audit – We help Christian business owners, companies, churches and non-profits by doing a detailed social audit that gives our clients a fly on the wall view of where they are in social and specific areas for growth. We will create your social media pages for you and help them get set up so they are done correctly, optimized for great engagement and ready to help your brand amplify the things you are doing well in your business onto social media.
- Strategy Planning –With market research and your company mission we’ll create a detailed custom PDF social media marketing plan that will cover important data, keywords, target and client demographics. It will lay out the groundwork for action so you aren’t just spinning your wheels.
- Policies and procedures – We help companies draft their social media policies and procedures, figure out their do’s and don’ts, help them make decisions about resources, staffing and software needed.
- Implementation –We help companies get out of their social rut and help them to start ‘doing’ as quickly as possible. We work closely with social media managers, content and brand managers to start implementing these strategies right away. Many times this includes side-by-side training in person or virtually.
- Training – We’ll see where you are in your business goals, how social media marketing can help you grow and have training sessions with staff to keep you moving forward with your social media marketing efforts.
- Video – We have had the pleasure of creating dozens of videos for my clients to view and watch on technology, social media marketing and other angles that can help our clients.
- Executive training – If your leadership team or staff is in need for training in a particular area of social media, We’ll gladly come in and do a 1/2 day or full day training. This will include slides for a visual presentation and Q&A. Gone are the days of having only one person in the company that is competent with social media. It’s very important to have executive buy-in from key leadership so the strategies can be enforced and supported from upper leadership all the way down to forward facing employees to clients and customers. We’re able to work one-on-one with leadership such as the CMO, CEO or other key leaders on best strategy as this allows them to really be solid in the mission of the social marketing efforts.
- Advisor –Sometimes you just need someone to say, ‘do this, and don’t do that.’ And sometimes you need an introduction to someone outside of your inner circle. This is where we come in. We play an advisory role to several companies and organizations who need that second set of eyes, who have questions and can call on me at any time for assistance.
We’re guessing one of the above scenarios may be how you have felt with your business marketing needs and we know that it can leave small businesses and entrepreneurs just frustrated and stressed.
If you are:
- Interested in learning how to create shareable, traffic-driving content with strategy and grow your brand awareness
- Posting but feel like no one is seeing your posts and you just want more engagement, traffic and leads for more clients or customers